Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Finally back to blogging!!! I couldn’t manage to get a post live on Friday, but I finally have one now!!
On today’s post I will share another look from the wedding, this was from the wedding day, on Saturday.
I went for typical Indian Wedding colors red, beige and gold. It’s a simple yet beautiful indian suit, it’s has a long wide skirt, a long sleeve top and a scarf like piece. And I accessorized it with lots of bangles, statement earrings and a headpiece.
And this is the look I had on.
And for makeup I went for golden and browns tones for the eyes (with glitter of course) and dark red lips (my fav color for the lips).
Let’s get to the look.
As always I like to start with the EYES first. And to achieve this look I used:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade no5 + ColorPop Brow Pencil – Jet Set Black + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow Palette: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario Eye Shadow Palette
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color: Isabel
- Crease: Violeta
- Lid: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Vermeer
- Lower lashline:
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Eylure in Texture 117
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
As always applying, setting the primer and doing the brows are the first steps. After that I applied the transition shade, deepened up the crease a bit and applied eyeliner to the lid. And that was all for the eyeshadow, it’s pretty simple to do actually, and this glitter is truly amazing!!
After that I applied the eyeliner, mascara and falsies. And the eyes were DONE!
For the FACE I used:
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Cream: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
- Powder: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: Colourpop Lippie Stix in Chateau + Colourpop Lippie Stix in Trust Me
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
As always for the face all the products are listed in the order of application.
And this is the final look. Hope you liked it.
Let me know your thoughts on this look in the comment section below.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.