Hii my beauties 💋 !!
So, I’ve been trying to challenge myself and use only one palette to create a complete look, and that has been helping me to see which palettes are actually ‘complete’ and which aren’t.
Keeping up with my Instagram theme, which is currently maroon, today’s look was created using one of Huda Beauty’s mini palettes, specifically Mauve Obssessions, so let’s get into the products I used to create this look.
Of course I started with EYES, because I was going to use dark shades and fallout:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Mauve Obssessions
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Volume 083
And for my BASE I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan + LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Revlon ColorStay in the shade Light Medium
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills x Amrezy
- Lips: NYX Soft Matte Metallic in Budapest
And this is all I used to create this look. Did you like it? Let me know below.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.