Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today I will be sharing another makeup look and this one is definitely a colorful one, for today’s look I wanted to play with color, and I love the combination of blue and purple.
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 + Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands
- Lips: NYX Soft Matte Metallic in Budapest
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights + Bh Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes:Lashes: Eylure in Volume 083
- Adhesive: Ardell Lash Grip
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, don’t forget to like and share this video and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.