Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today I will be sharing a makeup look, which is a super smokey maroon eye, with some added sparkle.
For this look I used my recently purchased palette, the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions. If you would like a review on this palette do let me know in the comment section below. But for now let’s get into the look.
Because it is a smokey eye, I chose to start with the eyes, so the possible fallout wouldn’t ruin my base makeup (and there was fallout).
So, for the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Mauve Obssessions
- Eyeliner: Wing: Inglot Gel Eyeliner in no 77
- Waterline: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Cut-crease: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy
- Mascara: Benefit the Roller Lash Mascara
- Eyelashes:Lashes: Huda beauty lashes in the style Camille
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
And for the FACE I used:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige + L’Oréal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose
- Highlighter: Laura Geller Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Illuminator, in Gilded Honey
- Lips: NYX Soft Metallic Lip Cream in Budapest
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
Did you like this makeup look? Do tag me if you recreate it!
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.