Hi my beauties 💋 !!
As you can see by the tittle, today’s post is about my top 6 beauty products that YouTube and Instagram made me buy. There are so many more products, but I decided to stay with the top 6, otherwise this post would be huge.
So, when I first got into this beauty world, I was really overwhelmed and with everything going on in it. And it made me feel that I had to have some of these products in order to apply make-up perfectly (which was wrong, of course), but I will leave this story for another occasion.
So, here are my top 6 make-up products that YouTube and Instagram made me buy:
- The Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Pallets. OMG!! Am I right? These palettes were so hyped up few years ago, that everyone had to have them. But now that I’ve seen better, these palettes are really definitely not a must.
- MAC Fix+, this was another must have. To be honest, when I bought it I had no idea why I did. I thought it was a fixing spray, and I was so wrong. But it was one of my best purchases. I love this product! Read more about the uses of MAC Fix+.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop, the highlighter that started the craze! Every single make-up junkie knows this highlighter. Totally hyped up but with reason, it’s a really good one.
- Benefit Hoola Brozer. I remember many youtubers saying back then that this bronzer is a must and that it’s really good for contouring. I totally agree! A really good one 👍.
- Ben Nye Banana Powder, the craze for this setting powder started with Kim K’s make-up artist, when he said he used it to set and highlight her under eyes. People went bananas for it, and of course by being the make-up junkie that I am, I had to get my hand on it and ended up loving it 😍!!!
- Liquid Lipsticks. When liquid lipsticks launched everyone went cray over it. Mostly because of their staying power, it changed the lipstick game since then. I’ve tried so many of them, some of them are really good and some of them just horrible. But a definite must have in your make-up collection.
So these are the main make-up items that YouTube and Instagram made me buy. What are the make-up products that YouTube and Instagram made you buy? Do let me know.
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😊😊.