Hii my beauties !!
Today’s post will be about my Sunday OOTD and a make-up look using the ABH Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette, which I reviewed few blog posts ago, if you didn’t check it out just click HERE to check it out.
So, for the outfit I went with blue and white [of course!!!].
I wore an off the shoulder dark blue top, with some distressed white jeans and my favorite sneakers. Quite casual, totally Sunday appropriate! For chilling with friends and all.
- Top: MRP
- Jeans: MRP
- Sneakers: Adidas x Stan smith
- Watch: Michael Kors
For the make-up I went with a kind of brown smoky eye. It was smoked out on the outer V and lid more. Wanted to go with something different than what I usually do, something dark.
I will list below which products I used in order to achieve this look, and as always all the products listed below are in the order of application.
This time I did the eyes first.
- Eyebrows: ColorPop Brow Pencil – Jet Set Black
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
- Set the primer: Warm Taupe
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Vermeer
- Transition Color: Burnt Orange + Realgar
- Crease + Outer V: Cyprus Umber + Antique Bronze
- Inner Lid: Golden Ochre
- Lower lashline: Burnt Orange + Realgar + Cyprus Umber
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: REVLON’s Waterproof Kajal
- Upper eyelash: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume + Maybelline’s Lash Sensational
- Lower eyelash: Maybelline’s Lash Sensational
So, as always after doing and setting the brows I applied and set the eyeshadow primer.
After that I applied the brow bone highlighter, and then I started with the transition shades. Applied the Burnt Orange first and Realgar after. Then I started applying the outer V shade and what was left on the brush I applied to the crease, started with the Cyprus Umber and applied a bit of Antique Bronze on the outer lid, so it could have a bit of sheen.
Then, when I got the outer V and lid looking the way I wanted, I started applying some eyeshadow to the inner lid and blended it towards the mid lid, so there would be a gradient effect. I kept blending until I got the desired effect.
After all of that was done I applied the inner corner shade, did the winged eyeliner, applied the mascara, eyeliner and did the lower lash line after I applied and set the foundation.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 + Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: La Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Pure Beige + NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Cream: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
- Powder: Smashbox’s Contour Palette
- Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: Bh Cosmetics Lip Liner in Rosy + Rimmel London Provocalips, 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Color (no shade reference, but it’s a orangey mauve)
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
And voilá! This is the final look.
Hope liked this look.
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀
Have a great day!
See you Thursday!!
– Dii –
Follow me on my other social media accounts: