Hii my beauties !!
Happy Sunday guys !!
Today’s post is a review on The Gel Nail Polish from the Essence Cosmetics brand.
I’ve written about it on my favorites many times. I loveee these nail polishes and the best part is that they don’t need the lamp to dry it (and helps us save our pennies).
Essence describes the nail polish as `Shiny, shiny! This gel nail polish provides incredible gel shine in beautiful colors, and no lamp required! New color crush technology ensures high intensity color impact and coverage. Use with the gel nail polish base coat and top coat for the superior long lasting wear. No DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde.´ (Check website here).
They have a hugeee range of colors, about 20+ shades (I own quite a few of them, as you can see).
Ok, so let’s analyze the performance of these nail polishes!!
- You can easily find these in drugstores and every other shop that carries the Essence brand.
- Price: 25,95 Rands (South Africa), 1,99$ (in the USA) and 1,6 GBP (in the UK). As you can see, it’s inexpensive.
- Opacity: These nails polishes are very opaque one coat is definitely enough.
- Consistency: The polish is not too liquidy nor too thick. Comes in a perfect medium consistency that helps it be opaque, and help you get away with one coat.
- Lasting power: On me the nail polish lasts around 3 days without chipping at all.
- Applicator: The brush has a rounded shape at the tip, which helps a lot with the application. It applies well on the cuticle area.
- Application: The polish goes on quite smoothly, it’s not streaky and doesn’t bleed.
- Scent: It has the normal chemically scent that all nail polishes have, but goes away after some time.
I think I covered the entire basis on this!! If I missed out on something do let me know on the comment section below.
I really love these nail polishes these are inexpensive and really good quality. You should definitely try out some. I totally recommend it!!
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀
Have a great day!
See you Tuesday !!
– Dii –
Follow me on my other social media accounts: