Hii my beauties !!
Today I will be doing a review on the Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick. The one that I got, is in the Spice Girl shade, it’s described as an iconic 90’s brownish mauve.
I’ve been testing it for quite a long time now, so I could give you guys a complete and honest review.
Spoiler alert! I LOVEEEE this liquid lipstick.
If you don’t like the feel of a liquid lipstick, because it’s too drying, it leaves your lips chapped and just bothers you, this just might be the liquid lipstick for you. These are one of the most comfortable liquid lipsticks I ever tried!!
Believe me, you won’t regret getting this one!
Huda Beauty products are officially sold in Sephora stores and on the shophudabeauty.com, but you can also find it with other retailers.
And this Liquid Lipstick is sold at Sephora and on shophudabeauty.com for $20.
Let’s analyze the Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick!
- The packaging is quite eye catching! Comes in a white rectangle box, with open lips design on each side, biting the lipstick that is placed in the middle (as you can see below).
- The liquid lipstick itself comes in frosted plastic container with doe-foot applicator.
- It has 0.042 oz (1,24ml) of product, which breaks down to $16,13 per ml.
- 16 shades available (as you can see below).
- Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba [Beeswax], Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica, Alcohol, Ethyl Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Propylene Carbonate, Water, Phospholipids, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract [Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract], Olea Europaea Fruit Oil [Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil], Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lycopene. +/- May Contain: Ci 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], Ci 77491 [Iron Oxides], Ci 15850 [Red 6], Ci 45410 [Red 27], Ci 77499 [Iron Oxides], Ci 19140 [Yellow 5], Ci 16035 [Red 40], Ci 77492 [Iron Oxides], Ci 42090 [Blue 1].
- Consistency: It has quite thin and liquidy consistency almost like the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick.
- Application: It applies evenly, no streakiness and doesn’t bleed.
(Swatches: 1st picture was taken when the product was wet, 1st swatch is 1 coat, 2nd is 2 coats. 2nd picture was taken when the product dried out, 1st swatch is 2 coats, 2nd is 1 coats. L-R)
- Coverage: It is fairly pigmented with a medium almost full coverage. It’s totally buildable.
- Finish: Dries within 30 seconds to a complete matte.
- Feel: Very comfortable and long wearing, when it starts fading it disappears evenly and doesn’t leave a ring.
- Scent: It has a vanilla sweet scent, I personally don’t mind it, but if you are sensitive to scents it might bother you, because the scent is quite strong.
- Transferability: It’s totally transfer proof.
So my final thoughts on this baby: It’s a definite buy for me, I would definitely buy more of these liquid lipsticks. They are really good, quite expensive but it’s the market price of a liquid lipstick. And because it is soooo comfortable on the lips and yet long wearing I would recommend and repurchase it myself.
It’s a total GO for me! 👍👍
Hit the like button for more reviews like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀
Have a great day!
See you Sunday !!
– Dii –
Follow me on my other social media accounts: