Hii my beauties 😀 😀
We all have heard about rosewater at some point in our lives, but many of us don’t know how beneficial it can be to our skin because it’s not talked about that much.
First of all I will start by understanding what rosewater actually is.
Rosewater is made by soaking rose petals into water,
in order to extract its flavor and nutrients.
So what good can some petals soaked into water can be, might you ask.
Well, fortunately this simple water can be very beneficial to our skin.
Let’s see how:
- It can be used as a (very) affordable MAKE-UP REMOVER!! It will help you remove ALL the product from your skin, and it works just as well for waterproof make-up that we always struggle to remove.
- You can also put it in a spray bottle and use it as a MAKE-UP SETTING SPRAY, it will help reduce the powderyness and help lock the make-up into place for longer.
- It’s great CLEANSER for sensitive and oily skin, because it’s so gentle on your skin that it won’t cause irritation but still will be able to remove all the excess oil from your skin, maintaining the level of Ph balanced.
- It can HYDRATE, SOOTH and MOISTURIZE the skin because its use will not only decrease the chance of inflammation on your skin but will give a cooling sensation to the skin and will make it look alive.
- Helps rejuvenate the skin and also leaves a beautiful radiant GLOW.
So let’s start using the rosewater more often, is a great natural and inexpensive beauty product 😀 .
Hope these tips were helpful to you guys!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!