Hiii my beauties !!
I’m finally back from my mini holidays!! Now back to blogging!! Who is excited with me? 😀
It’s that time of the month again :-D! Time for my monthly favs! Here I have my June and July favs.
So let’s ge to my favs!
- The body shop shade adjusting drops in darkening: This has been my go to cream/liquid contour! This baby blends like a dream. I know it’s meant for darkening the foundation, but I love to use it for contouring.
- Lip combo – BH cosmetics lip liner in rosy + mac lipstick in hot gossip: This has been my everyday go to lip combo. These shades of pink are just beautiful, not too pink and not too pale. Just the perfect everyday shade. And this Bh Cosmetic’s lip liner is soo creamy!! Love it !!
- Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!: This blush is truly really good! It has the right amount of pigment. Not too much, not too little. And this color is just amazeballs. My definite favorite.
- Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium: This is a really good warm bronzer. I bought this recently and now I’m obsessed with it. This one has the right amount of pigmentation too!
- The Original Beauty Blender: I’m so embarrassed! I’m very late to this band wagon! But it’s not my fault, it’s very hard to find over here!! This has totally changed my make-up application. If you have not, you should definitely try it.
- Catrice Prime and Fine, Eyeshadow Base: This primer is my new fav at the moment, it helps my eyeshadow last sooo long!!!! And it also covers all my veins and gives a good base color to the eyes.
- The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cream: This hand cream is just DA BOMBB!! During this winter season my hands get so dry and I really need a hand cream. And this one has the right amount of moisture, it’s not sticky at all and has a great fragrance to it! Amazing 😀
- Sorbet Sheet Masks: I’ve seen so much hype over sheet masks, I definitely had to try one for myself. And when I did I could not stop, these masks are awesome!! It makes my skin feel soo nourished afterwards. And it glows for many days. These two are my favorite right now.
- Essence the gel nail polish in … and Maybelline Color Show 60 Secs in ..: these have been my fav colors for this seasons. And the essence one lasts about a week without chipping. So that is amazing 😀 !
- And these are the songs that I have on repeat on my playlist. Cannot stop listening to them.
These have been my favorites for these past 2 months!
What have been yours? Let me know.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!