Hiii my beauties !!!
Happy Sunday !!
Today I will share with you guys this look, golden eyes with deep red lipstick. This look was actually inspired by the pin up one, but of course I had to put very own my twist on it 😀 !
So let’s get to it!
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow for outer face and Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer for the T zone
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: Revlon’s ColorStay in the shade Light Medium for concealing and Catrice Liquid Camoflage in the shade Light Beige for highlighting
- Cream contour: The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Setting powder: MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder for undereyes and Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm for rest of the face
- Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium
- Powder Contour: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette
- Face Mist: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
- Lips: La Splash Lip Couture Waterproof in Vampire + Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum
You know the drill for the face! Products listed in order of application as always 😀
But I do have to give out a hugeee shoutout to these shade adjusting drops in darkening, it is the most perfect cream contour product I’ve used so far! It is very light but pigmented, superr blendable and it is the most perfect contour shade! Totally recommend it!!!!
Of course I have to start by brows, eyeshadow primer and setting the primer.
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyeshadow primer: Catrice Prime and Fine, Eyeshadow Base
- Setting the eyeshadow primer: Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar, shade Milk Chocolate
Transition shade is a must, I have a full blog post just explaining its importance!
Since it’s a golden look, had to go for warm crease and outer V shades, a bit darker one on the outer, just to give the look some dimension and warmth. I blended the shades a bit lower so the lid shades would pop.
- Transition Color: Morphe’s 35O Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette (Red Heart shade)
- Crease: Morphe’s 35O Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette (Pink Heart shade)
- Outer V: Morphe’s 35O Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette (Kiss shade)
Chose these glittery golden shades for the lid, and let me tell you the Bh Cosmetics x Carly Bybel eyeshadows are so pigmented! It applied like a dream. I applied the lighter color on the inner lid and the darker shade for the outer lid.
- Inner Lid: Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette (lighter shade)
- Outer Lid: Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette (darker shade)
Applied some highlighter on the inner corner and the brow bone.
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay’s Naked 2, shade Bootycall
After that blended everything into the transition shade, so it would look seamless and put together.
After blending all the eyeshadows, applied the dramatic winged liner, the waterline eyeliner, mascara and of course the falsies.
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner
- Water line and tight line eyeliner: REVLON’s Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: Maybelline’s The One by One Volum’ Express
- Falsies: Ardell in 101 Demi Black
- Eyelash Glue: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
And this is the final look!
Hope you liked it !!
Have a great day and a even better week ahead ! 😀
See you on Tuesday again 😀 !
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!