Hiii my beauties !!
Today I will break down this look, explain to you how I achieved it and which products I used to achieve this look. So let’s get to it !! 😀
- Lotion:MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer:MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow
- Foundation:MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer:MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
- Setting powder:
- Face:Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Under eyes:MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Cream:Colours’ Foundation Stick in the shade Dark
- Powder:Smashbox’s Contour Palette
- Blush:The Body Shop’s All-In-One Cheek in the shade 06 Guava
- Highlighter:MAC’s Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Finishing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
You guys know the drill, for this look I did cream and powder, but blended it very well so there were no harsh lines. All products listed in order of application.
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil in Black and The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Setting the primer: Matte by Morphe
- Transition color: Morphe’s 35O Color Nature Glow, 2nd last column, last color
- Mid Lid:MAC’s Cool Neutral Eyeshadow Pallet, 1st row, 2nd last shade
- Inner and outer lid: MAC’s Cool Neutral Eyeshadow Pallet 1st row, last shade and carli 1st and intensified with the Morphe’s 35O Color Nature Glow 1 column, 5th shade
- Inner Corner and brow bone highlighter:Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette, 2nd highlight shade
- Liquid: Essence’s liquid ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: REVLON’s Waterproof Kajal
- Upper lashes: Maybelline’s The One by One Volum’ Express
- Lower lashes: Dior’s dior show new look
- Lashes: Morphe in #1
- Adhesive:Ardell Clear adhesive
So after my brows, I started with the eyes, primer, setting the primer with a light brown shade and then I went with the orange transition shade for some dimension. I wanted to go for sort of a halo look, so I applied the cool burgundy shade to the inner and outer lid, intensified with a dark almost blackish color, and since it’s a cool tone burgundy it will look a bit purple on the lid, and after that I applied a shimmery shade to the center of the lid. And of course blended everything together until my arm started hurting, in smoky eye look blending is definitely the key!!
And not to forget a very sharp eyeliner, mascara and some falsies to intensify the look!
LIPS: Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in To Matte with Love mixed with La Splash Lip Couture Waterproof in Rose Garden
So this the look I got !! Hope you liked it 😀
Have a great weekend everyone 😀