Hii my beauties !!
Today I will be sharing with you guys my smoky eye makeup look. This can look really good for those weekend night outs.
I created this look few weeks ago. Didn’t get a chance to share it, now I finally can do so.
Since I was going for an all-black look, I wanted to pair it with smoky eyes and a nude lip. I rarely get a chance to do a full on black smoky eye, and this seemed like a perfect opportunity to do so.
This is my final look and I will list below the products I used to achieve this look.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
- Setting powder:
- Face: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Under eyes: MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Cream: Colours’ Foundation Stick in the shade Dark
- Powder: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Blush: Morphe’s 9B Blush Palette (Shade – 2nd row, 2nd shade (L-R))
- Highlighter: Too Faced’s Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo
You know the drill for face application so I don’t need to explain this one. I listed the products in the order of application.
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark and The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Setting the primer: UD’s Naked 1, shade Naked
- Transition color: Morphe’s Single Eyeshadow, in the shade Spice
- Lid: UD’s Naked 2, shade Blackout
- Inner lid: UD’s Naked Smoky palette, shade Armor
- Inner Corner and brow bone highlighter: UD’s Naked 2 palette, shade Bootycall
- Liquid: Essence’s liquid ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: REVLON’s Waterproof Kaja
- Mascara: Maybelline’s The Colossal Go Extreme! Volum’
- Lashes: Morphe in #1
- Adhesive: Ardell Clear adhesive
After the brows, primer and base color, I applied the orange transition shade so it could give some dimension to the eye. Then I applied the black eyeshadow to the lid, and placed it very carefully into the lid so it didn’t look like a black messed up eye, because sometimes the black eyeshadow can be a bit hard to clean up and blend away. Layered it a couple of times so I would get that black black smoky eye. After that I blended the lid shade into the crease, so it would look more diffused and seamless.
After that I applied the inner lid shade, blended it into the lid shade. After that I applied highlight shade to the inner corner and brow bone.
On the lower lash line I smudged the black eyeshadow to smoke it a bit more.
Then I applied the liquid liner, eyeliner to the lower and upper waterline, mascara, falsies and voilaa !!! 😀
- LIPS MAC’s Fast Play in Amplified Finish
A smoky eye is always a bit hard to achieve, it takes a lot of colors layered, careful placing of colors and a lottt of blending!!!
Hope you liked it!!
Have a great weekend everyonee 😀 !