Hii my sweeties 😀 !!
Who else is not ready for another monday? Well I’m not, feel like this weekend was really short!!
Since today is the last day of the month and I will share with you guys my favorites of this month, beauty and non. These are the things that I have been using all month and couldn’t get enough of it. And I will explain why.
- Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil: This is my go to brow filler, I like to use this amost everyday because its easy and quick. It’s kind of retractable pen and the angle helps a lot to draw on the shape.
- MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0: This has been my go to foundation since I bought it. As you have seen on my make-up looks I’ve used this one the most. I love how it blends well with my skin and doesn’t feel heavy.
- Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm: I like to use this powder when I feel like my skin looks a bit dewy and I want it to make it matte. Sometimes I like to use it on it’s own as well.
- Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow: This contour palette is truly amazing! The pigmentation, the color, everything. This is my go to contour palette. Even this blush color is really good.
- The Body Shop’s All-In-One Cheek in the shade 06 Guava: This blush is very good for a day to day look, and this is the one I usually go for. It’s a very beautiful peachy pink color that will look go with any skin tone.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar: This is my ultimate favorite eyeshadow palette! The colors, the pigmentation, the blend ability, the versatility, I have no words to describe this palette. It’s just amazing and definitely a must have! And it smells sooo good! OMG! Can’t get enough of this one.
- MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +: This spray is definitely my holy grail refreshing spay, and this spray has so many uses that I will dedicate my next post just on that. If you don’t have it you should definitely get one!! It can enhance pigmentation of the eyeshadows, if your make-up is powdery it can make it look more natural/dewy, and so much more!
- MAC’s Fast Play in Amplified Finish: This is my everyday lipstick it’s a pinky mauve and just amazing. And since it’s in amplified finish, it is very nourishing on the lips as well.
Favorite songs of the month :
This month I’ve basically only listened to these two songs the first one for when I’m in a calm/romantic mood and the second one for when I feel like dancing!
Go to gadgets:
Like anyone my go to gadget is my laptop and my phone. Nowadays no one can live without their phones, we do everything on our phones. Right?
I’m currently using a Macbook Pro Retina Display 13’’ and an iPhone6. My favorite tech brand is definitely Apple, I’m using it for almost 5 year and wouldn’t switch it for anything, ever!
So, what have been your favorites for the month of November? Let me know!
Have a great week everyone 😀 !