Hii my sweeties !!
I know ! I know ! I’ve been super MIA lately ! That is because this past weekend I wast at Nelspruit, South Africa, doing some Christmas shopping. And of course I had to buy make-up (such a make-up junkie, I know!). Had to buy some new highly raved about make-up items, to see what is all the hype about.
Also had to restock my skincare products because they were almost used up and I can’t find them here at Mozambique (unfortunately 😔)! Well that is the main reason why I shop outside Mozambique for these kind of products, because here we don’t find all these products.
So today I will be sharing with you guys what I bought and in which stores I bought all these items.
At MOPANI (drugstore) I bought:
- L’Óreal’s Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige;
- Revlon’s Colorstay in the shade Light Medium;
- Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof;
- Essence’s Eyeliner Pen, Waterproof;
- Essence’s Lip Liner;
- Rimmel’s Glam’Eyes;
- Jenam’s Hand Cream, in Blueberry Blast.
At CLICKS (drugstore) I bough:
- Sorbet’s Smoothing Face Mask;
- Sorbet’s Hydrating Face Mask;
- Eylure Eyelashes, Texture in the number 153;
- Eylure Eyelashes, Lenghting in the number 080;
- Ardell Clear Adhesive, for Strip Lashes;
- Maybelline’s Lash Sensational;
- Almay’s Smart Shade, Perfect and Correct Primer;
- Maybelline’s Dream Pure BB 8-in-1 BB Cream, in the shade Light;
- Essence’s Blending Brush.
At MAC I bought:
- MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35;
- MAC’s Craving, in Amplified Finish;
- MAC’s Full Fuchsia, in Amplified Finish;
- MAC’s Verve in Stin Finish;
- MAC’s Please Me, in Matte Finish;
- MAC’s Faux in Stin Finish;
- MAC’s Twig, in Satin Finish.
And at The Body Shop I bought:
- Tea Tree, Flawless BB Crean in the shade 03;
- Tea Tree Pore Minimizer;
- Tea Tree Facial Wash;
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser;
- Tea Tree Facial Toner;
- Tea Tree Oil Brackhead Exfoliating Wash;
- Tea Tree Oil Lotion;
- Tea Tree Night Lotion;
- Tea Tree Blemish Gel;
- Eye Gel
I’ve linked the websites on the store’s names so you can check them out, if you don’t know them.
And, Major News for all my mozambican readers !! This time when I was at the MAC store I got the news that they will be opening a MAC Store here at Mozambique on 2017 ! Now we just need The Body Shop here and some drugstores that sell make-up !
Let me know if you would like for me to talk about my skincare products and benefits of the products I’m using.
Did you like the haul? Would you like to see reviews on any of these products? Let me know, would gladly do so ! ☺️☺️
Have a great Tuesday everyone !!