Hiii my sweeties !!
As I told you guys yesterday, today I’ll be sharing my yesterday’s make-up look. I wanted to go with something a bit glittery and cool toned. And since I haven’t used my MAC eyeshadow pallet in a long time, I had to take it out.
For the EYES I used (in order of application):
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Foundation to clean the eyebrow: Yardley’s Whipped Matt Mousse Foundation in the shade Medium Beige
- Eyeshadow Primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: MAC’s Cool Neutral Eyeshadow Pallet and Urban Decay’s Naked 2
- Transition shade: Second shade on the second row from the MAC’s pallet
- Lid shade: First and second one from the last row from the MAC’s pallet
- Brow bone and inner corner: Bootycall from Urban Decay’s Naked 2
- Tight Line: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: Maybelline’s The One by One Volum’ Express
- Liquid eyeliner: Bh Cosmetics’ BH Liquid Eyeliner in Black
So here is the overall picture of everything I used on my eyes (forgot the liquid eyeliner).
I really like this eyeshadow pallet, this was the first high-end palette I bought. I bought it in the Sandton Mall’s MAC Shop, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
For the FACE I used (In order of application):
- Face Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Face Primer: Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer for Highliting: MAC’s Select Cover-Up in the shade NC35
- Stick foundation for Contouring: Colours’ Foundation Stick in the shade Dark
- Setting powder: MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Contour powder and bronzer: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Blush: Too Faced’s in the shade Perfect Flush
- Highliter: Too Faced’s Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo
- Lipstick: MAC’s Fast Play in Amplified Finish
- Fixing/Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
Here is the overlay of the products I used to achieve this look.
Since I’ve learned how to contour, it has been the thing for me. As you know, it’s hard to get those high-end cream contouring kits here, in Mozambique, even in South Africa sometimes, so I’ve started using a foundation stick in a dark shade so it can give the same effect and then setting it up with the contour powder. I’ve bought this on in Nelspruit.
For the hair, I kept it quite simple with a small bouffant in the middle section of the hair and the rest of the hair I kept it straight.
Let me know if you guys liked this look and what kind of looks you would like to see. I’ll be sharing with you my Diwali make-up pretty soon.
Have a great week !